Ewan!!

I DO!!
last night I went with my two best friends to this pub, I drank so much!! but I also have so much fun!! the main thing I wanna say Is about my dream, I dreamt I was in love with Ewan Mcgregor!! he was so kind and special!! there was a quite weird moment, we were walking close to this church when a huge group of birds came across the sky, some of them landed off and the biggest one came so close to us (I was a little bit afraid!!) their "legs" were two other birds with a human face so colorful and big, so I told Ewan about this bird, he looked at it and he said he didn´t know what's wrong with evolution, then we came back to our place (we lived together) but somehow I knew there was something wrong with us, like he was a cheater or something, their family lived close to us and I told her mother there was something wrong with his son because he was always hugging me and kissing me... then the big bird appeared in our house, he changed, he was a cute boy and my beloved Ewan was in love with him...
probably this dream was a result of my drinking, who knows!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares