Limbo

Sometimes when i'm doing mechanical activities it comes to my mind a big number of subjects I want to write about, but when i'm here I feel empty so I close the page without writing not even a word.
I will talk about that job I tried last week, actually I finished yesterday with that thing:
Someone asked for a job for me at this big mall in the town I live close to, the job would be easy and some few hours a day, I would be part of the cleaning team.
In the interview I understood that it was the kind of company that makes you feel as shit;  the woman in front of me took a call, yelled to this person that called.her and said: we don't need you, the company doesn't need none of you, we have a line waiting for a job so don't make me lose my time....
I stared at her thinking that I was one of those people making the line, waiting for a job but I really don't care at all, I felt as a bukowsky kind of guy so when they said I will earn 6.5 euros per hour with only one day off, two.weeks of vacations after a year and only 15 hours week, I didn't reply, I did not read the contract since it was like I really didn't care, I fucking absolutely need a job and it was the only thing I could get...
The very first day I realized I was on charge of cleaning the bathrooms; 30 cabins; 30 bathroom brushes to clean in 1 hour 45 minutes; the bosses said that I had to be fast because I won't be paid for the extra minutes...
I cleaned each bathroom, I learnt that some people pee into the trashcan, some others out of the toilet, they left small pieces of poo around and so on...while I was cleaning I made a bunch of thoughts but at the end of the journey I felt fine because it was early and I was free. The best part was the morning when I drove in the empty streets, the cold air of the morning, iwatching people arriving at their jobs when I had finish... i quit  the same day I started, I felt so bukowsky so morrisey, so fucking cinderella...

Comentarios

Entradas populares