grammar is awful.w

I decide to stop my awful behaviour. 
I decided to stop my awful behaviour. 
I have decided to stop my awful behaviour 
I have been deciding to stop my awful behaviour
I had been deciding to stop my awful behaviour
I had decided to stop my awful behaviour. 
I am going to decide to stop my awful behaviour 
I was going to decide to stop my awful behaviour
I am deciding to stop my awful behaviour
I was deciding to stop my awful behaviour
I will decide to stop my awful behaviour
I will have been deciding to stop mt awful behaviour. 
I will have de
cided to stop my awful behaviour. 
I will be deciding to stop my awful behaviour. 
I would decide to stop my awful behaviour
I would have decided to stop my awful behaviour
I must decide to stop my awful behaviour
I should decide to stop my awful behaviour
I shall decide to stop my awful behaviour
I can decide to stop my awful behaviour
I could decide to stop my awful behaviour




Comentarios

Entradas populares