Dulce infancia...

he's chewing his chewing gum...
He smiles, he tells me, have you ever chewed a chewing gum?
I don't say a thing, his noise is driving me crazy, plus this stupid
little creature thinking that I don't know what a chewing gum is...
its little dirty fingers play with the damn thing.
I can't help but hate it.
they say you can't hate something you don't love first, ok, perharps this is the
exception that confirms the rule, I can feel inside my body all this rage, all this stupid
things I've done, I understand the woman who hated me when I was a child, ok, I need to
breath in order to control myself, he's not guilty at all.. ok.. just a little bit.
when he says my name is like one thousand bees pinching me at the same time
when he tells me to bring  something, each step I take is like walking on fire
this is how things are at this point.

so, wonderful star, let me ask you something...
do you feel alone again?
little star looks at me and smiled
- "alone...
it's just the way we are, plus, we are never alone, you know? "

Comentarios

Entradas populares