door..

the key and the door
the man between them

this door has a secret, I know
this key is not a magic key, this is the way I want it to be
but this man...

he's not the problem at all...

the first end was stupid since the door closes the story with this speech, it doesnt want to be useful, she's into this kind of existencial crisis... bored

the second one is maybe better, someone else arrives and the story changes, I'm working on it..
the third one is the better one...
the man after years of living with the door one day becomes mad, he bought an ax and kills his beloved door, right behind it he found a secret world full of rooms, as you can imagine, each room has a door, so the story continues forever...

ok, perharps I have to be a teacher for the rest of my life.

Pero cómo me divierto!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares