thank u Paul, a real writer!

Diana's Departure

When i was young my heart was young then, to..
and anything it would tell me...thats what i would do...
but now i feel such loneliness within...
for the thing thats most in life..the thing that i can't win..


the wind along the beaches would say...
that it will break my heart if i stay...
so take me with you when you go..
to the country of gentle people where artist grow..


Shredding one more layer of skin..
keeping one step ahead of Mexico within..
feeling like my soul is beginning to expand..
look into my heart and understand..

so i say iam leaving..
well that comes as no surprise.
still i don't like this feeling..
of being left behind..

the same light is falling..
on this warm August night...
on the dark water..
of a great deep wonderful life..

all my changes are there..
i need a place to go..
and in my mind..a memory to spare..
so Pablo do not despair...

the chains are locked and tied across the door..
the love is on the rise..
big birds flying across the sky..
forming shadows on my eyes..

there is a town Puebla . in Mexico..
come closer i have something to say..
lets go out and feel the night..
i still love you and i want to make it right..

let us see it through ..yes
i do Mexico..
iam still..in love with you..

the Cold Canuck


----- again, thank you my friend! ---------

Comentarios

Entradas populares