you ate my heart, you took it away from me, what can I do now?
Well I tell you, I need to find another one because since you ate my heart I'm a zombie, I walk day and night looking for what I lost, I have had to open a bunch of bodies, first it wasn't easy but now that I understood some basic rules about human body it's much more easy. I touch first the body looking for some basic sings, heartbeats and temperature, then I taste the flesh, it has to be between 25 -35 years old, younger the taste is so fresh that even if you think it´s good you'll
find yourself bored of this not-that-tasty-flesh-... and older, well... if you can bite it, it might be good, who knows?
Once you have tasted it, the show begins, a nice cut in the middle of the chest, I've learnt that it's easy to rip off the ribs if you use an ax instead of a saw...

Comentarios

Entradas populares