méxico ra ra ra

I was born in Mexico in the 70's, it was so far a beautiful place full of corruption and bad politicians.
I think the very first time I thought about my country and politics was when I saw a drawing of a couple and this drawing said: el pan y el pri son lo mismo... I asked my father the meaning of this and he started to buy me a politics magazine, I learnt a lot about my country, things weren't the way I imagine, I didn't imagine at all that people could be paid for killing others and stuff like that, however all those things were rumors, everything in the dark, we were so far away of thinking about heads hanging around (even thought this is what the goverment did with the heads of our grandees, Morelos, Hidalgo, also Villa and Zapata) Perharps narcos took the idea from them.
2010, the war is here, this kind of war that no one believe exists, this war that make us think it is ok if you find a van full of soldiers with their guns pointing at you, like this, so casual that it doesn't seem it's dangerous.. you can be arrested if you look suspect of selling drugs, ok, I understand but, Calderon (our president and leader of this war, fight, whatever...) please, explain me why I find always this guys selling drugs in the middle of our downtown? why my mother lives close to a this dangerous man who is obviously a consumer?
Ok, we live in fear, plus this violence is everywhere already, a boy (17 years old) has killed her girlfriend (13 years old) and he has put the body into a barrel in the roof of his building, today they found 83 dead people, all of them violent death.

Comentarios

Entradas populares