it's me

this face down here it's mine
my window to the world
the ugly thing you can see of me
of course
there's a body too
a regular one
but this time I want to talk about face
I didn't decide how I wanted to look, at least this is what I think
perharps I wanna be this way, it's not as bad as you think
a regular face
two eyes, so I can see you and you can see me
a nose, so I can remember (they say we remember through smells) and
a mouth, I need to eat, this damn issue of eating.

I don't know what to draw today, I have a lot of things to do but I... I'm tired
i'm homesick already, I feel I need a lot of good vibes, a bunch of them, I know everything is going to be ok, I know, I...

It's raining, it's grey, it's like a perfect day, the kind of days I used to love one year ago.

Comentarios

Entradas populares