writing

need to write even if you don't have a thing to say
need to write even if you don't want to say a thing
need to do it till you become a writer
need to study first.. this is why I have to take these evening lessons
one year ago I hadn't a thing to do, my life was quite plain and boring
i was desperate, i was looking for something to do which makes me feel
happy (at least for a moment)
Now I know, what I need in order to be happy (as hell) is not that hard to find
I just want to start again, erase everything, don't think about my past
as if my life were a brand new notebook,
everything new, so let's do it!!

you're like the night
dark and mysterious night
you embrace me
you take me
and then you go
I always feel this sorrow
but I'm always waiting for you

because it's only into your arms
that I can feel alive


kitch... flores para mí

Comentarios

Entradas populares