English

I'm trying to write this short story which is always on my mind but this one is always in my bad english, my awful English
I was thinking I must pay for someone to correct my writing.

...
ZOMBIE .. EATING HEARTS....need to draw a zombie, my boyfriend is a zombie.. six years ago I was madly in love with this zombie thing, I used to dress as one of them, dancing all the night, (not drinking, zombies don't do it) walking for hours searching for brains... i've done a bunch of stupid things but it was fun...
then I left it.

today when I was at the bank and this man told me all the benefits of this insurance (?) I felt like if I were inside of a palahniuk book, he was saying, if you die your mother will get like 800 000 pesos and your funeral is all covered, if they can't find your body we will pay the funeral and the half of the ensurance anyway.. he said it as if I've been expecting for my death, if you die by natural causes, your mother will be paid only the half but if you have an unnatural death, such as an accident, for example if your airplane crashes or your house burns, she can get much more! ok mister, i'm gonna keep it in mind...

Comentarios

Entradas populares