flash

Non potevo dormire, erano le 23 e io provavo ad addormentarmi, o no?
Guardavo la tv, non ho dovuto guardare cose che mi fanno pensare a queste cose, the word, the thing, this little thing that they say it moves the world...
Then, I thought, that's what I want, right after all those years of sayings and complainings, traumatized by my parents (it's true, I never saw "it" between them) denied it, writing a little bit about it, trying to understand it, saying I don't know it. (almost wanting not to know it) I never undestood those people who left behind who they are in order to be with someone else, I still don't.. because this thing, I think, is different for each of us, the only main thing I really like of it is... that I can write a bunch of stuff about it and it seems to be important because it is in it's name as u2 says.. however, I couldn't sleep, watching this movie, I close my eyes but i'm still hearing the voices but i feel kind of afraid so I didn't want to turn off the tv. well, since I live alone sometimes at night if there's no sound around i start to imagine you know, night birds, bats, I can hear the bat's wings then I can see them coming through my window.. one of them is closer and closer and changes... I feel so stupid that i need to hear something, tv for example, music could work but without a light it's not that nice so I started once again thinking about it all over again... flash... give me love.

Comentarios

Entradas populares