small things... beating motherfuckingness

I must concentrate myself in the little things that make me happy, this is quite selfish but if I remember what I saw this morning I'll became insane, I wrote this while I was in the bus, surrounded by all this zombies, they don't even know they don't have a brain or a heart or a soul or whatever inside their bodies..
This is what I wrote:
there's a man carrying a death puppy as a trophy, it seems he has killed him. Everyone pretending not to see him...
F is right, war is ok, people must kill people 'till human race ends. It must happen in no time. I just pray for animals, I don't understand why they are here, suffering our hate, rage, and motherfukingness, if I had a gun I'd shut him... End of the writing.

At this point I realize I can't have this kind of feelings, I don't like it (But I'd have done it...) I can't believe we're this way, sometimes I don't wanna be part of this anymore.

Leonardo Da Vince said:

"I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men."

ANYWAYS...

let's see this beautiful beautiful bird one of my students painted..

Comentarios

Entradas populares