Monday I'm in love... or tamed..

kind of...

I'm not actually like in love, no, I am.. no, probably i'm not.. ehh, I feel something which could be called love.. yes, I'm pretty sure, or not...

Today I feel a little bit tamed, like the fox in "the little prince" story. I wonder if he has read it.

I don't think he reads this everyday

but if he does, this is the way I feel today, I'm sorry but I need to say how I feel..

...."It would have been better to come back at the same hour," said the fox. "If, for example, you come at four o'clock in the afternoon, then at three o'clock I shall begin to be happy. I shall feel happier and happier as the hour advances. At four o'clock, I shall already be worrying and jumping about. I shall show you how happy I am! But if you come at just any time, I shall never know at what hour my heart is to be ready to greet you . . . One must observe the proper rites . . ."

Comentarios

Entradas populares