meet the family...

I met him on saturday, he has the saddest eyes i've ever seen, I feel this empathy, the same kind of pain inside.
He came to find his roots, his broken roots. He says his mother doesn't love him, she has never said "I love you son" I remember when I was 16, My mother was a stranger, almost an enemy. "Our family" was acting their favorite act, pretending we are a close and lovely family. But the real thing is my mom feels the same about her mother, my grandma has never told I love you to my mom, we are this way, I can't stand people touching me, I don't believe to became a mother is as important as they say, I could be a mother already, having a teenager just like him, but I didn't want to, I don't know why... do I wanna be a mother? do I wanna feel this emotion inside of me??
I told my mom I feel there's something genetic involved, this kind of depression, our lives always marked for this weird stories, but she shouted at me: THIS IS NOT TRUE!! YOU LOVED TO BE WITH YOUR GRANDMA she has decided that i did't say a thing because I liked it. I didn't...I didn't say a thing because I was afraid of you mom...

Comentarios

Entradas populares