office space

In my opinion this movie is much more than a comedy, even though some of the things which it shows are a little bit exagerated I think they are pretty much what happens at every office. I have never worked in an office but I couldn't help but think about my own job since I found a lot in common with the situations they shown there, plus, I think most of the jobs in modern society are not well paid and not that stimulating which makes you feel angry and always looking for something more. Most of the time you have to work at a place you really don't like because you have to make a living, there's not chance to choose so you have to spend almost all your day with people you barely know, you're there and they are there so they became your friends since they are closer to you than your real friends, I mean, how many times I've been talking to someone who in any other kind of circumstance I would never have talked to?
Sometimes days are repetitive the same clothing (I have to use a uniform) the same cup of coffee (it actually has my name on), the same faces, the same children noises, the same complainings about how dirty I left the classrooms...
I forget the funny side, party time!! So you get an invitation from the the company, the party is on your day off, even if you don't want to you have to go, you know? You have to show your coworkers and your boss how much grateful you are!
I think at this point I seem to be like Milton with all this rage inside, but this is not true... I like my job, besides, you never know, perharps the next lucky strike it's in your side, like happens to Milton (again, he was my favourite caracter!) He's indeed the freaky one you never talk to but you should...

Comentarios

Entradas populares