our song

that's why it couldn't happen...

You see the trouble with me I've got a head full of fuck
I'm a basket case
I dont think I can love, love, love


You see the trouble with you
Is your in love with me
What a strange thing to do
What a brave place to be

So we dive
On sunset strip
Our hearts so deep
I drown in it
And as it breaks
I swim through cracks
And leave with words
I can't take back

You see the trouble with me
Monkey see monkey do
There's no u in tomorrow
A better offer came through
You see the trouble with you
There's no trouble with you
So when you say that you love me
That stops me loving you

So she stays
On sunset strip
Our hearts so full
I drown in it
She's waiting for
My words to break
The one true love
I couldn't make

So she walks
That golden mile
Men will try
And catch her eye
We both know
What could have been
On sunset strip
Our broken dream

Vedi la difficoltà con me
ho la testa in pieno di scopata
sono una cassa del cestino
non penso che possa amare, amare, amare
Vedi che la difficoltà con te
è che sei innamorata di me
ma che cosa strana
ché bel posto per stare
Così ci tuffiamo sulla striscia di tramonto
i nostri cuori in modo da in profondità
mi annego in esso e mentre lo rompe nuoto con le crepe
ed il permesso con le parole che non posso prendere indietro
Vedi la difficoltà con me
scimmia che vede
la scimmia che fa u
tu non ci sei nel mio domani
qualcosa di meglio sta per arrivare
vedi che la difficoltà con te
è difficoltà con te
così quando dici che mi ami
io smetto d'amarti
Così rimane sulla striscia di tramonto
i nostri cuori in modo da in pieno
mi annego in esso che sta aspettando
le mie parole per rompere
un amore che non potrei fare
sulla striscia di tramonto
il nostro sogno rotto

Comentarios

Entradas populares